EDN Formation Welfare Local Grant Scheme
Edinburgh Formation Welfare can provide grants to Welfare clubs, Edinburgh Units or for base wide activities.
Each application is assessed on its own merit and with consideration of other grants based on the following guidelines
- provides/maintains recreational and Base services for staff and their families
- there is a genuine need for supplementary funding to satisfy the purpose
- there is a collective and sustained benefit.
The overall level of grants available each year are based on the sustainable financial viability of EDN Welfare but general approval limits are as follows:
- up to $500 can be approved by the Edinburgh Formation Welfare Committee
- above $500 can be recommended by the Edinburgh Formation Welfare Committee but approved by ABXO.